2015 – 2017
For this project we were brought on by New Concept Construction to provide a complete electrical design and installation for the new apartments at 40 Rosedale Road. For this project Ward Chandler, our Auckland based branch, were able to put into practise their experience from a number of other apartment project to provide tested electrical systems for the client and the building’s future tenants. We delivered electrical systems across the entirety of the facility, from the apartments themselves, to common areas, retail spaces, and utility areas.
McKay was contracted by New Concept Construction to undertake these electrical works, which included:
- Supply and installation of main and distribution switchboards for each building
- Supply and installation of general and emergency light fittings and controls
- Supply and installation of bathroom underfloor heating
- Supply and installation of security and CCTV systems
- Supply and installation of access control systems
- Supply and installation of cabling and cable support systems for power, lighting, controls, security, fire protection, telecommunications, and data
- Testing and commissioning of all electrical works performed onsite
We were able to complete this project thanks to the experience and training of our team of electricians, project managers, and engineers. We are sure to always keep our personnel up to date on the latest techniques to ensure that electrical work is carried out safely and to a high standard. This extend to ensuring project managers and engineers are up to date on the latest technologies so that we can provide the most efficient and functional equipment. On large projects such as apartment building each small increase in energy efficiency across all of the equipment we install add up, and we are able to reduce the cost to our clients this way.