In December 2015 the McKay Group acquired Auckland-based Ward Chandler Electrical Ltd making them one of the largest electrical solutions organisation in New Zealand.
Ward Chandler is now part of the McKay Group of Companies who offer a wider range of electrical, engineering and software services to clients in the marine, industrial and infrastructure markets.
The acquisition will mean a 30% increase across the McKay Group of companies and will double the size of McKay’s existing operations in Auckland.
With an increasing demand for controlled environmental conditions, the ability to provide energy efficient cost-effective HVAC solutions is paramount. Ward Chandler Electrical can provide these solutions.
- Auckland International Airport terminal expansion
- Auckland Domestic terminal expansion
- Te Mihi Geothermal power station
- Waikato Clinical Centre
- Middlemore Hospital Clinical Services
- Springhill Prison
- Auckland City art gallery
- Vector Arena
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Water treatment Plants
Water treatment plants require precision and expertise in delivering a compliant working system. Ward Chandler Electrical has the experience and expertise to deliver a turn-key project inclusive of process and E&I packages.
- North Shore Treatment Plant, including Digesters, MSB’s, Odour Control, Blowers, Aerators.
- Maraetai Water Treatment Plant
- Te Puru Pumping Station
- Tuakau Water Treatment Plant